Celebrate a monumental blend of architecture and sculpture with this LEGO Architecture 21042 The Statue of Liberty set. Americas iconic symbol of freedom stands more than 305 feet above Liberty Island in New York harbor, welcoming seafarers from around the globe. This impressive LEGO interpretation faithfully reproduces the monument’s harmonious blend of sculpture and architecture with its intricately detailed shield-lined pedestal, brick detailing and columned balconies. The beautifully crafted Lady Liberty statue features a flowing robe, broken shackles, 7-ray crown, iconic tablet and an upraised arm bearing a golden torch. Finished with an authentic sand-green and beige color scheme, and a decorative nameplate, this model delivers a highly satisfying building experience to all with an interest in architecture, travel, history and design, and makes a truly symbolic centerpiece for the home or office.
- LEGO Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Statue of Liberty.
- Features an intricately detailed pedestal with shield & brick detailing, columned balconies, and a Lady Liberty statue with a flowing robe, 7-ray crown, iconic tablet and golden torch.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English and French languages only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, architecture, history and design.
- This set includes over 1,685 LEGO pieces.
- Enjoy a pleasantly challenging and rewarding building experience with this LEGO Architecture set.
- Measures over 17” (44cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
|Dimensions||12 × 19 × 35 cm|
LEGO 21042 Statue of Liberty – Architecture