Kids can develop their building skills with the impressive Kai’s Blade Cycle (71734). It features a motorcycle toy, a catapult toy that can launch objects and 2 minifigures, so little builders will be enthralled for countless hours.
Learn to build with LEGO® starter kits
This LEGO toy has been specially designed to give kids aged 4 and up a brilliant build-and-play experience. Inside the box, each bag of bricks has a model and a character to build so kids can quickly get the action underway. There is also a Starter Brick to provide a partly constructed base to start building.
Fun for all the family
LEGO 4+ sets are a great way for adults to enjoy building with youngsters. The simple picture instructions are perfect to help guide kids through the building process. The sets also come with Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building Instructions app. This interactive guide includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools to help children get the most from the experience.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Kai’s Blade Cycle (71734) set helps kids learn how to build before they recreate ninja adventures with a motorcycle toy and a catapult toy that launches objects.
- Playset includes 2 minifigures: ninja Kai and the evil snake warrior Rattla, plus a Starter Brick to get the building and play started quickly.
- Kids can use the fantastic ninja motorcycle toy to stage exciting battles against Rattla and his working catapult toy.
- Know a kid aged 4 and up who deserves a special treat? This is an ideal reward that guarantees them endless hours of fun. Makes a great birthday or holiday gift too.
- Kai’s Blade Cycle measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) tall, 4.5 in. (11 cm) long and 2 in. (5 cm) wide – the perfect size to display in a child’s bedroom between playtime battles.
- Simple picture instructions mean kids will be carefully guided through the building process.
- Youngsters can make their building experience even better with digital Instructions PLUS. With the zoom, rotate and ghost modes, the building becomes part of the fun.
- 4+ playsets are a great way for youngsters to learn how to build, while also allowing the rest of the family to share the fun.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they connect and pull apart consistently every time – ninja skills and strength not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so you know kids are in safe hands.
|Dimensions||5 × 16 × 14 cm|