Boost youngsters’ confidence through play with this 4+ LEGO® ǀ Disney Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Wonderland (43194) set, featuring the ice castle from Disney’s Frozen, simple picture instructions to help kids who are just learning to read and digital Instructions PLUS. Using the LEGO Building Instructions app, the guided real-life process lets even younger builders feel like master builders… awesome!
Learning through bite-sized play
Designed with budding builders in mind, this 4+ set is packed with details and characters to ensure a great play experience. Inside the box, each bag contains a complete model. The castle has a Starter Brick base and a large wall kids can easily build with to get play started fast!
Great family fun
Kids and adults can join Disney’s Anna, Elsa and Olaf as they spend time at the ice castle. 4+ sets are a great way for adults to share the building fun with youngsters, whether they are a seasoned LEGO fan or are discovering LEGO bricks for the first time.
- Full of details and functions, this 4+ LEGO® ǀ Disney Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Wonderland (43194) set helps youngsters learn to build as they spend time with Disney’s Anna, Elsa and their friends.
- The set includes an ice castle, 3 smaller builds, Disney’s Anna and Elsa mini-doll figures, plus Olaf and 3 Snowgie LEGO® figures. Starter Bricks get the building going, so there’s more time for play!
- Disney’s Frozen fans will love the accessories, including an ice chair, lantern, bell jar and treasure chest with a crown and diamonds. Perfect for reenacting favorite movie scenes or open-ended play.
- A great everyday gift for boys or girls aged 4 and up who deserve a treat. Reward good work with a fun present that entertains for hours and teaches construction and creativity skills.
- The ice castle measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high and 5 in. (13 cm) wide, making it perfect for endless play. It’s compatible with all LEGO® bricks, so it can expand as kids’ buildings skills grow.
- Simple picture instructions are perfect for kids who are just learning to read, while digital Instructions PLUS in the LEGO® Building Instructions app helps youngsters visualize models as they build.
- 4+ playsets provide a fun way for youngsters to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover the joy of building and playing together.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
|Dimensions||6 × 28 × 26 cm|